CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Heavy Truck Dismantler
Dismantle Heavy Trucks and Trailers that would otherwise be scrapped and retrieve good parts that can be used for repairs on other trucks and/or be re-sold to Customers.
- Perform dismantling procedures according to managers method.
- Remove parts that can be recycled and prepare remainder for disposal.
- Experience using hand tools, power tools, and power equipment to
remove parts and vehicle body sections.
- Identify parts, tag them and add to inventory.
- Operate Hand tools, power tools and oxy/acetylene torches
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have knowledge of Transport Trucks and be mechanically inclined.
- Be physically fit to lift, bend and work with heavy vehicle components.
- Have good hand eye coordination.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with people, both customers and co workers.
- Knowledge of how to run a Forklift and or Loader is a benefit.
• Must have own transportation.
• Able to work outside or inside.
• Must own Steel Toed Boots
Available to work Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, Year Round.
Rate of pay will depend on experience.
Please forward resume by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in person Monday to Friday 10 - 4 PM.